We’re kicking off the 2024 cybersecurity event calendar in Las Vegas at CES 2024!
For those joining us from the 9th – 12th, and in need of any other ways to shake off those January blues, we’ve compiled a list of our favourite things to do in Vegas that won’t break the bank:
- The Strip: One of the world’s most famous entertainment destinations, stretching over 6.5km, the Strip is so much more than just casinos. A stroll down this iconic street will soon reveal countless restaurants and shopping malls, whilst the replica Eiffel Tower and High Roller offer the chance to see across the city’s skyline. At night, the world-famous Fountains of Bellagio provide a fountain show like no other.
- Sphere: Las Vegas’s newest and perhaps most talked about attraction, the Sphere boasts over 50,000m2 of external displays with a 16k internal wraparound LED system and 4D physical effects. It was designed as a multipurpose venue and has already hosted a U2 residency and the premiere of the film Postcard from Earth, with the external screens displaying holiday themes, such as a jack-o’-lantern and Christmas snow globe.
- The Mob Museum: Housed in a restored former courthouse from the 1930s, the Mob Museum promises to take a bold and authentic look at the history of organised crime – not just in Las Vegas but across the US. Discover firsthand the tales of the Mob by engaging with interactive displays and artifacts from both the Mob and law enforcement.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition: More than 350 artefacts recovered from the Titanic are on display at the museum including the largest piece of the wreck ever recovered; a 15-tonne piece of the hull. The exhibit also includes a to-scale recreation of the Grand Staircase and outdoor Promenade deck, with environmental controls to recreate the temperatures felt on that April night in 1912.
- The Neon Museum: Featuring an impressive collection of over 250 retired signs from casinos and businesses across the city, the Neon Museum provides a captivating glimpse into old Vegas. Experience the Brilliant! Jackpot show, an augmented reality presentation that brings 40 neon signs back to life within the museum. Although open from mid-afternoon, the Neon Museum truly comes to life after sunset when the signs illuminate, adding an extra layer of spectacle to your visit.
Finally, if you’re attending CES 2024 this year, you will be able to find us at Stand #10477. Book a meeting with us and come and talk to us about how our advanced technologies and innovation around the Internet of Things are shaping the future.